These soft, creamy chews are a delicious and effective way to give your body all the calcium and minerals it needs to build and maintain healthy bones. Containing Calvital 400, a unique complex of natural milk minerals and other key bone-building nutrients, just two chews will give you 100% of your recommended daily allowance of calcium.

And the best bit is, each chew's only 20 calories!

ellactiva calcium chews come in a delicious chocolate flavour.

Why Calcium?

99% of the calcium in our bodies is found in our bones and teeth, but the remaining 1% helps to regulate muscle contractions, blood clotting and nerves.

If we don't get enough calcium from our diets to support these functions, our bodies take it from our bones and teeth. A good calcium intake and regular weight-bearing exercise like walking, running or dancing can help keep your bones strong and healthy. Click here to learn more about calcium or osteoporosis.

Just two chews a day.

For adults, it's recommended that you get at least 800mg of calcium daily (two chews), but if you're breastfeeding or going through the menopause you should boost your intake to 1200mg (three chews).

ellactiva tastes great, but don't eat these chews all at once. Your body can't absorb more than 500mg at once, so for maximum effect it's best to eat them throughout the day. The maximum recommended calcium supplement per day is 1500mg, and you shouldn't take high levels of calcium (2000-2500mg) over a long period of time.

Gulfmart is a part of the highly reputed BMA International Group

© 2012 Dan Medical
Terms of Service
Powered by ENS Consultants.

About Us
Our Brands
Contact Us

Flexitol Heel Balm